Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 2, 2011

A day with my girls





I spent my two year anniversary of working "full time" on my art by doing what else?...playing with my girls! We went downtown to drop off an order at the Crafty Wonderland store and ended up eating a delightful lunch together in the sun, running into one of my best friends Jessica and her adorable family and playing in the water at Director Park.  Then we spent almost an hour in our favorite toy stores (and Portland landmark) Finnegans.  The girls were so fun- we looked at every toy in the store, played and left empty handed with no tears- just fun...perfect. A great way to celebrate!
And then of course I worked after bedtime... there will be new pillows in the shop this afternoon.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment