Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Changes...

Hello!
I have been neglecting my blog lately- there have been a lot of changes happening around here. First, both girls have started school, which is wonderful and they love it, but it is a new routine of waking early, making lunches, picking up and dropping off, and it is all new to me. Second, last weekend we lost our dearly loved cat Beso to cancer, and it has been emotional for the whole family- he is missed.

So while all these changes in our personal life have been happening, there have also been a lot of professional changes as well- I hired a helper! Her name is Emma and she is just wonderful. So hopefully you will be seeing more designs, more products and faster turn around from this formally one woman show- it is very exciting. I am working on my Christmas collection, trying out new designs and working with some really fun new fabric that I found...I will keep you posted on that. Also I hope to soon be offering- wait for it- KID HOODIES! Yes! As soon as I have those they will be in the shop too.
That is all for now- remember I always love hearing from you- if there is something you would like to see me make, let me know about it!
xo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment