Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 25, 2013

Anna Joyce is looking for an Intern!

Whew, what a year so far! Emma and I are up to our ears in work and new projects and I think the time has come to look for more help with running my business- this is where you come in!
I am looking for an intern to help me about 10-15  hours a week in and out of the studio. I
need someone here in Portland to with help with cutting and sewing, researching and sourcing materials for new products, computer work, running errands...a little bit of everything. And in return you will gain experience, contacts in the business and see first hand how a small business runs day to day. For now this position is unpaid, but my last intern Emma was so fantastic that she is now my paid assistant! 
If you are motivated, detail oriented, know how to sew (THIS IS A MUST) have awesome computer skills and are wanting to learn what it takes to run a successful Etsy shop and wholesale business  then please contact me at annajoycedesign@gmail.com and tell me about yourself- I look forward to hearing from you!

xo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment