Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Martha Stewart American Made Awards!

I am beyond thrilled to announce that I am a finalist in the Martha Stewart American Made Awards - and I need your votes! The winner of the American Made Awards is awarded a $10,000 grant, a feature in Martha Stewart Magazine and is honored at the American Made Workshop in New York City.
This award would allow me to expand my product line into so many new and exciting areas (bedding, wall paper, ceramics, expanded textile collections, designs for children, fabric by the yard...where to begin??)  and the winner is decided by YOU and your votes. 
You can vote for me once a day, everyday, until the winner is announced on September 24th. Please vote for me right here!!

Please remember to vote for me everyday! I promise I will make you proud if I win and THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment