Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 4, 2012

Looking on the Brightside

Good morning and happy Monday! I woke up this morning to a few things I have been looking forward to- first I love Mondays (I know, crazy right? I love the start of a fresh week and I love work, so, there you go!) and I have an interview with a really sweet blog called "The Brightside Project" up this morning. They will also be giving one lucky winner a set of my hand printed napkins as part of the feature- all you have to do is answer what summertime snack you love most. Good luck!

 I also will have my work featured on Poppytalk Handmade this month! I am really excited about it. I have been a fan of Poppytalk and their carefully curated marketplace for a long time...and they are Canadian, so I love them more. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment