Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anna Joyce Textile Collection!

Oh, this has been so many months in the making I can hardly believe that it is true- my fabric is printed and I have textiles with my design on them! So great.  Each piece has been hand printed here in Portland on beautiful linen with water based inks- so pretty.
Right now I have pillows and table runners, but by the end of next week I should have my napkins sets and tea towels ready to sell in the shop as well.  All of these products are made in a very limited edition, so if you like something, snap it up now!





That is Sergio working on one of my napkins- warm gray trimmed in a beautiful hot yellow- swoon!
I also have a new friend in the studio- my new Bernina 800 serger- his name is "Sergio" and according to Angelina he has a major crush on my sewing machine Bernice- cute. He is of course from Modern Domestic- the land of all things Bernina. Love me some MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment