Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 22, 2011

Anna Joyce Fabric!

I am working on designing and printing a line of fabrics to use for making pillows, scarves, applique, maybe even to sell by the yard...A very exciting new project!
Our family spent five delightful days at the beach this week (no computers!) and I did some painting inspired by some of my favorite vintage fabrics- this is the totally un-doctored raw scan of the painting. Tonight after the girls go to sleep I am going to play around with scale, color and tiling it together so that the pattern repeats.  I will keep you all posted on my progress... So far I am just excited to be working on a new project.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How exciting to have a new project with so many possibilities, looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherri...I have A LOT of kinks to work out, but it is really fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete