Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On a jet plane...

I am heading to Chicago for a long weekend to visit Dane tomorrow morning.  This trip is the first time I have ever left my children for more than an evening out... I am beyond nervous and excited. I think the thing I am looking forward to the most is spending the day in my old neighbourhood of Wicker Park and not being on a schedule.  Going where ever the day takes you and spending as long as you like doing what ever you like is something the childless take for granted. That being said my stomach is already in knots at the thought of not seeing my babies for four days.  A few deep breaths and a some cocktails should fix that
See you Monday, hopefully with reports of cute boutiques that are loving Anna Joyce Design and ready to place orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment