Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Etsy Love

The Etsy Finds email "Color Theory", this morning was my favorite in a long time. It was all about  process printing colors- cyan , magenta, yellow and black. I found a few new shops that I love- both women from Australia designing and printing their own textiles. The first is Melbomba, I am seriously in love with this bird print! I would love to recover a chair in the turquoise color....
I am also loving SpinSpin- her tea towels and pillows are really lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Love that bird print! Thanks for the link, I'm taking a sewing class this winter and compiling good etsy fabric shops on my favorites. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, cheers for sharing my fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds are super cute and thanks for your kinds words about my things :)

    ReplyDelete