Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 26, 2010

West Elm

It seems like very quietly West Elm has gotten really great and stylish and somewhere I really would like to shop. I am putting one of those chevron wool rugs at the very top of my wish list for our home. I have been looking for a new rug for years and I think this on is it.  And the prices are really great!
Is it just me or does it seem like they borrowed the styling for these shots right out of the Domino Magazine play book?
I miss Domino. BRING IT BACK.
And keep up the good work West Elm.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your shop and blog! I just can't stop reading and looking at everything! Thank you for all of the inspiration!

    best wishes to you!
    juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I wanted to buy in the new catalog wasn't for sale! So they have an awfully good stylist, but maybe too good.

    Also, I would like to design a collection for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love West Elm. As much as I love to dislike the big chains - West Elm is doing a really good job of stealing my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see a Pigeon Toe collection for West Elm. Maybe the new creative director will likey what he/she sees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?
    Kitchen rugs

    ReplyDelete