Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three days of fun

My dear and talented friend Dane Tashima (you should click this link and check out his work- swoon) was in town all this week from Chicago and we had the most wonderful time! Bike riding at sunset, drinks at Clyde Common, photo booth fun, a picnic and ice cream with the girls, and then a whole day with just Dane showing off our AMAZING city...I always fall even more in love with Portland when I can show it off to such a good friend from out of town.  And hanging out with such a talented photographer all day has major perks- these pictures of my girls are so precious to me.
Dane also brought me this incredible ceramic owl from Jayson Home and Garden in Chicago.  Thank you for everything Dane- I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment