Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 16, 2010

Working, working, working....






This is the time in getting ready for a show (the two week count down...) where the days get shorter and shorter, the work begins to pile up and without fail the girls decide it is a perfect time to go through some sort of huge change that involves a lot of meltdowns.
But I hope to see everyone at Crafty Wonderland May 1st and 2nd at the Convention Center here in Portland- I will be debuting several new products, new colors, new designs- lots of new things! And I would love to see all of you there. Here are a few new pillows I just added to my shop, they are available here for $24, or if you convo me at Etsy pick two for $40!
The last time we went to the beach I has the most amazing visit to a thrift store in Tillamook and pick up a lot of vintage fabric that was used in these new pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment