Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sewing Patterns!!!





I have had this project in the works for more than five months now and I am so pleased to announce that the sewing patterns that I have written are ready to sell! I have been working with the wonderful women over at E. E. Schenck Co. to write two sewing patterns from my growth charts. It was really a fun and creative challenge (and way outside of my comfort zone! I am self taught- how can I teach other people to do what I do?).
It was such an amazing learning experience and I am hooked- I keep thinking of what else I could write a pattern for...pillows? Tea towels? Do you have any ideas?

Patterns for the Owl in the Woods growth chart and the Song Bird growth chart are both available here for $8.00
Thank you for looking and see you this weekend at Crafty Wonderland Booth #127!!

Ok...now I need to go pack for the show!

1 comment: