Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Anna Joyce + Liberty of London!






This fall I had the great pleasure of collaborating with Liberty of London to help promote their new fabric line, "Liberty Lifestyle". The prints are stunning and working with Liberty has been a dream come true. I remember going to visit Liberty when I was ten years old and my grandmother took me to London. It was the first time I really loved fabric. This DIY project will take you step by step though how to make an appliqued pillow that I designed exclusively for Liberty and comes with a free down loadable pattern and instructions. Enjoy! You can get to the Liberty Craft Blog for the full post right here.

And a HUGE thank you to Lisa Warninger and Chelsea Fuss for the photography and styling of the project- I could not have done it without them!

1 comment: