Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New in the shop, bags...and my thumb hurts.

I  feel like I am starting to get back to normal (sort of ) in the studio. It feels SO GOOD to have new items ready for people and something fresh to look at, work on and sell. But after a full day in the studio today my hand was on fire.  I have reached the nerve pain portion of this cut healing and let me tell you- no fun. No fun at all. But thank goodness for Emma, my wonderful assistant, or nothing would be getting done.



Thanks to her I have five new one of a kind clutches in the shop tonight and you can get them right here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, check you with all the new products. they look GREAT!

    hope your thumb feels better soon. never realise how useful our hands us till they are injured!

    Barnicles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true!
    Thanks for the love:)
    xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete