Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 3, 2011

From A to Z


Oh, I am so excited to announce that I am collaborating with the crazy talented, super cute and totally lovely Susanna Scott of Zanna Printed Textiles. We are calling our collaboration "From A to Z" (cute right?) and the first project we are working on is a collection of animal pillows- Zanna is doing the screen printing and I will using my applique to add "personality" to each plush friend...this is our sneak peak at the project- meet Wilson the giraffe! Each animal (we have a giraffe, hippo, alligator and ostrich)  will come with a name and story, and we think they will make both children and adults smile. I will keep you posted as soon as they are up for sale. We also have other ideas in the works...can you say growth charts? I think you know where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment