Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The West Elm show

I had a great day yesterday, the show was such a personal and professional success for me.  I accomplished what I set out to do and nothing feels better than that, no matter what the challenge. And I could not have done this with out the support of my amazing husband, Dane for making some fantastic suggestions and also my best friend and silent partner Sarah- she helped me with every aspect of this show and yesterday was no exception. It was wonderful toasting with a much deserved cocktail and sharing dinner with her last night.






Here are some photos of my booth at the event. THANK YOU WEST ELM! If you want me to design a collection for you give me a call...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Anna!! Im sure you had a great turn out to your event. Keep up all your hard work. Your shop is one of favorites on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete