Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 29, 2011

Super Natural




I am obsessed with this new cook book " Super Natural Everyday" by Heidi Swanson. The photos of her San Francisco kitchen and life style are beautiful, and every recipe has me more inspired than the last.  I have made five recipes in as many days and each one is more delicious than the last... I cannot choose my favorites!
What I made so far- the morning oatmeal (simmering on the stove right now), Qunioa patties with goat cheese and chives, mushroom and wild rice casserole, popcorn with brown butter, mustard chives and fresh thyme (the kids LOVED this one) and a roasted eggplant, tempe and sweet potatoes topped with feta and cilantro. These images of her amazing food are from Heidi's blog...it is also beautiful and amazing. I am star struck!

No comments:

Post a Comment