Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What a year!

I know that I have not been blogging a lot lately- I have been so busy wrapping up the holiday season at shows and on Etsy.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported me and my work this year! My first full year being an artist full time exceeded my expectations ten fold and I am so excited for what 2011 has to offer- and the first thing it has to offer me is a new sewing machine!
I have been sewing on my same used Riccar that is probably 15 years old (and I love every clunk and bump and sound he makes) but this year all of you all helped me to buy a BERNINA....hmmm.... I am so SO excited. It has over  a hundred decorative stitches, four alphabets and does just about everything but fold the laundry. I am thrilled beyond belief and cannot wait to explore all of the new designs and products this new machine will help me make.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment