Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Mom Story on Bloesem Kids!



I am so excited and honored to have been asked to contribute a Mom Story to the amazing blog Bloesem Kids...you can check out the whole thing right here. Our good family friend Gred DeBoer took the beautiful photos- a huge thank you to you Greg!
I will also be back soon with some posts about the best weekend I have had in a LONG time.
The weather is finally sunny here in Portland and I have been basking in the glow of my amazing city.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I was so excited to see a local mama featured on the bloesem mom story. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via the Mom Stories. Very cool! As soon as I get the time, I totally want to sign up for you Machine Applique class.

    ReplyDelete