Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Penelope's in Chicago


When Victor and I lived in Chicago we were only a few blocks away from the adorable store Penelope's - I have many wonderful gifts that Victor got me from there, I miss it!
I am so happy to see that they have a really great online store now.
And I am so in love with the styling of this Spring image- I could just crawl in and live there.
My friend Jessica is coming over for tea this morning to look through our Domino Book of Decorating and get inspired about our houses.
I have been so excited about getting our home even more together. I have been working so hard in the studio that when I finally poked my head out and looked around I have seen quite a few things I would change around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment